Remember these dip shits have to show us what they’re going to do before they do it.

They thought [she] would never lose.

#BigHero6#Nanobots

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

We knew that and God knew it is why He let Trump win..now look at where your at, following in your moms footsteps.

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

that last pic looks like its taking down the washington monument…. wouldnt it be wild if this movie uses their own weapons to take down their evil monuments.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

I believe that is what is going to happen. Other Anons have said 30+ Cabal buildings will come down. Washington Monument, Vatican, Cern etc.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Thank God PATRIOTS are in Control 😂❤

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Thank God PATRIOTS are in Control 😂❤

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

SEASON FINALES

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

This is to funny😂😂😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Scary looking. And they thought they had everything life had to offer forever👿👿👿

(1) Show this thread

like a moth to a flame

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

By The Mighty SPIRIT of God + We Crush your evil Plans = > < >
They are Bound In your own Web + They FALL In the PIT = = > < >
#YouHaveLostWeHaveWon+ROARS the LION+Glory+Father+Amen!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All the movies and putting shit right in front of us they thought could just continue because they thought they would never lose, that and being tied to their rituals has been their down fall. They are so damn predictable.
They thought we would never SEE the truth RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I went to a movie theater recently, since “waking up”. I looked at the previews and all, so differently.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It is really amazing when I watch movies now the symbolism that I see. It's everywhere.

(2) Show this thread

YOU are correct about that, even the bloodliner said that back in the day, YEP< and fk them every day of my fkn life.