I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

I have a meeting with HR on Monday regarding my suspension. I will not declare my vaxx status. And I will not put on a mask. I was kind of joking about going in with a binder of info like Kayleigh had at her pressers. But I have been busy. I think they slated me for a 30 minute slot. That will not be enough time.

I work for a very large company in central Florida. I do not expect this to end well for me.

The amount of coworkers that have reached out is amazing. I told them to let me know what they want addressed.

I may lose my job...but I’m going out swinging. And The best way is to red pill on my way out.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication

That is the spirit Kerry - way to go!! You were called for such a time as this!! You have the TRUTH on your side!! Let us know how you make out with this!! Much love to you!! You will feel like a million bucks on the other side of your meeting with them!!

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Unfortunately, I was fired. But I red pilled the hell out of those in the room.

I am sorry they were foolish enough to fire you and that you lost your job!!
Hopefully those you red pilled will wake up, do their own research and not take the jab either!! I know people are starting no jsb jobs boards. It list jobs that are NOT coercing anyone to take the jab. When I find the link I will post it here for you. Best of luck to you!!!

In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it