Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://rumble.com/vnlv0o-sw-airlines-walkout-16-year-old-defies-masks-tx-heartbeat-law-reinstated.html
SW Airlines Walkout, 16 Year Old Defies Masks, TX Heartbeat Law Reinstated
Dnajlion7

20 years at my job. I was fired today. I would not comply with the new mask mandate. Vaxxed no masks...unvaxxed or those that did not declare vaxx status...masks inside, outside...at all times. It’s discriminatory and cruel. I said “no”.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kerrylincoln6 in this post can reply

In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication

welcome to self employed. once you get going, you will wonder why you would ever be an employee. pro tip. follow your passion. that will bring blessings from God.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I thought I would be more worried. But there is actually a sense of relief. And last night was the best night’s sleep I have had in months.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

just the paper that says the company made the decision to end my employment.

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

just the paper that says the company made the decision to end my employment.

(4) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

you did the right thing. …God will always provide…trust Him

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

100%
Something about this situation must sit right with me. Last night was the best night’s sleep I’ve had in months.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

100%
What’s ironic, is that I was fired for a safety violation for a policy that is unsafe.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Much respect for your courage to push back against bullying, tyranny and sheer disrespect for employees. Hope you sue them BIG, use the money to start your own business or just retire!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

God bless you! You have much courage!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Thanks everyone! I knew this was coming and have been preparing. They fired one other that I know about.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

So proud if you!! Now find a Constitutional lawyer and sue them!! Do not take the jab under any circumstances!!! It permanently alters your DNA and it is a genetic experiment!! This is a blessing in diaguise, it truly is!!

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

mad respect to you. Where there others fired as well? Now, it's time to find an attorney because this shit is going to come back to haunt them - class actions are very effective.

Dealing with the same bullshit here, I have a valid medical exemption/heart condition but finding a doctor to sign the papers is posing to be quite challenging, but I've found one. Now, HR and the company's "doctors" will go over the signed papers I gave to them - let's see what happens.

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Yankee Doodle Doo or Die, wwg1wga, Back the Blue, Patriot, Lexington Concord 1775

May God Bless you now and going forward, Thank you for your strength.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Excellent to hear, we ALL need to take a stand against this tyranny! 🐸
#StandUp#HoldTheLine

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

No more bullshit.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

GOOD FOR YOU!