Male 1968 WWG1WGA MAGA KAGA Christian, Trump for King of the world God Wins.

/what will the UK Government do to protect against the truth coming out? because they will have to stop it because when people find out that Covid1984 was a scam when the sports people find out they put in measures and played behind behind closed doors for no good reason and it destroyed so many lives and businesses the Government will be chased down the street

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Steve Pat to his Publication

Are you from the UK Steve? Do you get the sense the ppl will rebel?

Male 1968 WWG1WGA MAGA KAGA Christian, Trump for King of the world God Wins.

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

?I am from the UK and well PErhaps they will rebel but then thinking about it the british are known for having a stiff upper lip and are usually the last to complain about anything

Im still waiting to see what goes on here if things don't go the way we've all been told they will. Sometimes I think its one big psy op to keep 100 million gun owners at bay while they destroy us from within...Its a real crapshow Steve and deception is at an all time high! Praying for England, your country gave us the best son in law a parent could ask for a few years ago❤️🇺🇸🇬🇧

I know what you mean it is a roller coaster of emotions and even the top ones started to doubt it when they keep on telling us hold the line and it is all happening behind the scenes it is no wonder people start to question it, because they never give us any hard evidence. and when you think about it what better way to keep the people peaceful as they all hold the line and wait for the day that never arrives.God willing that perfect day will come sooner rather than later. Praying for your countty also.we all need prayer

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DAPATRIOT78 in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Do you take time to unplug from tv social media and radio to meditate with the Lord? There are answers you can reach on your own, within you. Truly. This is that time. I do not need the media or politicians because I have spent the time necessary to become filled with the Holy Spirit as I learned much of this is distraction to pull you off this path. This is Truth. WE MUST ALL LEARN HOW TO TRULY SEE IN THIS NEW AGE.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I do Jason, Im well aware that no man can save or stop what God has ordained. I do however live in the world for now, but do my best to not be of the world. As Im sure you are aware, we are called by Jesus to observe the worlds goings on in order to have a watchful eye for the signs of the end..Blessings✝️❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

💯🎯👊🙏

(3) Show this thread