Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I am still amazed at this point (2015 to now) of all those we know
that agree on the level of evil and that we are being prepped to
be slaves to satanic communism or just killed off, amazed that
most still think Trump is clueless and too rude and crude to do
any good..I don't get it

I know many on the fence who are seeing enough to question a lot that doesn't;t make sense to them, yet they go along with the others just because it's what is happening in their sphere of friends and family, not so much because they buy into it. They are just not given enough information to stand strong, not that interested to research on their own because, they are waiting for more people to wake up themselves before they bother with their own personal shift out of the matrix because once you leave the matrix, its a commitment. I think a vast majority are in the place I described.

FACTS 💥☝🏻

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

We are at the end game but people are waking up left and right all over the place. Especially the younger generation.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Mr. Deeds, I have enjoyed your posts these last 10 months. Thank you and stay safe!

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Disagree. More pain for us to endure to get to the comfort bubble of many.