Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

A few remarks, since now that I'm over 65,
I qualify as an old fart.
1.) SURGEONS have always sworn "you can't kill a happy patient": depressed people have complications, people w/ reasons to live just are resilliant.

2.) It is an especial blessing to live an unfettered life: I think this IS a gradually attained state of being. John the Baptist hinting @ it, "HE (Jesus, his cousin) must increase & I must decrease". Whatever belongings, rights, titles, attributes I THOUGHT were essential ARE GONE. But the GOD I felt, early on, was who kept me on "starvation rations" has shown HIMSELF & moved in. What Jesus says about Living Water springing from Him, abundantly, is true.

3.) Being around "simple souls" whether children, animals, the elderly, or the impaired is a good thing: to share what we have w/ kindness,
& reflect on our own reliance on GOD.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Not to mention I traveled about 4000 miles during the plandemic. How am I alive

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

🖐️

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

i love this.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Yes, strangely enough in Australia. V

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I attribute my excellent health to never receiving a vaxx since I was 18 and left home. God is good.

Hey, me too!