Just got banned for the 4th time on twitter officially done with twitter lmao about time huh.

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

From: Bowling Green, Kentucky - I support Freedom of Speech-President Donald J. Trump

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Yeah they are a joke, but when I seen this in the news it made me happy lol

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

It's war, and sometimes you can never go back. I don't think things can be the same for any of us now.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

no cant go back we always will be shadow banned after first post. The battlefield twitter is destroyed far as im concerned..🤕🙂

(1) Show this thread

They got me last week. I'm trying to rebuild and got restricted. Go figure

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Mizz Sheila to her Publication

same exact thing i got restricted then restriction went more than the expected threee days then got banned for platform manipulation and spam lmao im like im not doing this again this didnt last a week😆 im at six total between facebook and twatter🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

This place is better. No leftist nuts...

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

same here. less than 10 days I got banned 5x. i wasn't even a big acct. my jeep one was though

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

😲oh no damn bet the jeep acct was nice.. Thanks for your sacrifice brother. i never had a legit twitter they have been Anon accts since 2012. So was always prepared to lose them. facebook however every soul i knew was on there🤷‍♂️

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

😲oh no damn bet the jeep acct was nice.. Thanks for your sacrifice brother. i never had a legit twitter they have been Anon accts since 2012. So was always prepared to lose them. facebook however every soul i knew was on there🤷‍♂️

(2) Show this thread