Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Does anyone out there have DNA samples of McDonald’s meat? asking for a friend.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

i just woke a friend up and she is needing real statistical Numbers. are there websites I can direct her to??

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

Quit eating at McDonalds when I first heard this. One of those things that if people are making it up, shame on them. Since I don't have the resources to prove it myself, I will err on the of side of safety. Don't eat at McDonalds, these prople would do this, and are most evil beings I can imagine;

As long as people realize that this does not represent all jews; not even close.

If all of humanity knew . . .

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

That Jews are not really Jews. Same like the Rothschilds.

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

why wont this stop??? i thought they “had everything”!!

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

WE are "they." We can't only depend upon the military and other groups to solve this. We all need to do what we can, even if that is only a prayer.🙏

I'm grateful for what has been done to save our children thus far.

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

I would hope that if they have it all, that the evil practices were stopped and are now being released to wake people up to the truth. If not, how can we trust them anymore than the evil ones

(2) Show this thread