How many military that refused the jab will now join Space Force?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Will those military that took the jab be going to a military tribunal for treason???

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

member the leader of space force Lt Col. Matthew Lohmeier got fired for calling CRT and marxisim though? It appears theyre woke too.....at least thats the narrative presented

In response reaper myer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

I’d say all, probably fighting mad🤬

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Hey R U really that guy from Top Gun?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Meet the New Republic's New Military?

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Can they rejoin the Space Force since it is another branch of our military if they are discharged?

100% - nowhere else to turn
Its us or them

Every Military Member that is rejected by their stupid and ill thought out mandate will become a much more focused and ardent fighter for our cause. How many times will they shoot their own feet before they realise their feet are gone and they barely have a leg to stand on?
BTW
Mandate sounds like a gay night out.
Just Sayin'