#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

https://twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1446619082351157251?s=20

From The First on Twitter...

As of right now, there is no federal vaccine mandate, says@DLoesch
Consequently, companies who have pre-complied may be in legal trouble, she explains.

"...it's not even a law. Biden screwed over all these employers."

In response John Atkison to his Publication

It isn't a law.
I believe he never even registered an EO on the subject.

When will the libs and leftists learn to look things up?

It may be too much to ask of Liberals and Leftists to have them look things up. There might be a few out there but I haven't found them.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Duende in this post can reply

In response John Atkison to his Publication

I live in a college town (technically a small city) and the 'professors' think they are smarter than everyone. I am surrounded by them. Considering they have to research to do their jobs, one would think they have the ability to look up information. But, they choose not to.

The students seem like little masked sheep too. I am older and when I was in college, in the 70's, we had sit ins when the university tried to make us do things that we thought were stripping us of our freedom. We didn't just comply.

I find it mind boggling how easily people let themselves be programmed to behave in a certain way.

That has been the hardest part of this whole covid thing for me. Having to be surrounded by people who seem to prefer a state of ignorance or denial while acting as if they know better than anyone else. And, they are mean and seem totally comfortable slandering people like me because we don't agree. Very disturbing.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I have seen the same, what I found is that the people around me believe so strongly in what their faithful media tells them that they will follow along with whatever they say, and if the name of the news teams covering something aren’t their usual national news, they are automatically deemed as not reputable, and they treat those news people like the old tabloids that you see in the supermarket. The big so called national news stations are the only ones they see as credible. And what’s even funnier (I love God and I think he is so good) is that I truly was the black sheep, i didn’t even finish HS the normal way because i couldn’t deal with the crap they were teaching, but almost every one of my closest cousins was either a teacher or has a higher education in something, and they have always looked down on me and at this point they don’t even acknowledge that I’m alive. They truly believe i have flipped my lid. 😂

So true. Don't feel like the lone ranger. We have all had to put with it.

(7) Show this thread