Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

pompeo will get CRUSHED if he triesโ€ฆ. he will always be a mere passenger on DJTโ€™s coattails.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค›

(1) Show this thread

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others๐Ÿ’–WWG1WGA

Nope, I could be wrong, but I don't believe this one....I think it's part of the Movie or blackhats trying to Divide and Conquer.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Couple of Questions...
WHAT is to be gained byโžก๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿปon POMPEO @ this TIME? (why not ASK [privately] Gen. Flynn, O ye of Little Faith? ) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ has a "yen" to "destroy" him.

IF DJT is, or is to BE S.A.C., might that leave the PRESIDENCY SLOT OPEN?

(1) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

OMG- is there any Republican that doesn't stab Trump in the back? McCarthy is trash - it's possible Pompeo is playing a part to smoke out people as I thought he was a good guy. But he may be just more scum.

GOD WINSโค PATRIOT๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ CONSTITUTIONALISTโš– TRUTH SEEKERโš’ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY๐Ÿธ WWG1WWG ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿค› THE STORM IS UPON USโ›ˆ๏ธ

Birds of a feather flock together.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I thought it strange Mike & Ben looked chummy too! What is Mike going run on - being a proud traitor...We know Kevin is a piece of dogie poo

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

That would explain the "skinnier" version we are seeing on TV. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

(4) Show this thread

I knew it! Heโ€™s been looking way too skinny and different in these photos lately. Another one bites the dust.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

He can kiss his own butt goodbye. There's a reason people here in Oklahoma don't like Lankford and will NEVER vote for him again. It's the same reason America would never vote for Pompeo. He isn't Trump.