Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Aren’t all the shots still in phase 2 of testing? This would all still be part of the “trial” experimental phase until the testing is done. But if nurses are giving more placebos than the actual shots out to people, I applaud them lol

God,Family, Country Kneel only before God. married to my soul mate. Never been asleep Red pilled from birth WWG1WGA. Q bet ya

Its selective murder...probably depends on age and health at a glance some get saline others....poison your government gets saline

books, painting, walks in nature

We were hearing this from Australians also: this is their control group thay is getting the fake injections/vaxxinations. The sad thing is that these people are telling everybody that the vaccines are allright and that they had no side effects at all! This is evil in reality! And when they go back for the other shot: they will be jabbed! Cause when you give all the bad shots in one time and all the people dropping dead: it will be clear right away and people will not take it! Stop these vaxxes!
And share this please!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

I was thinking before it was being either switched out by good guys or the bad guys were lowering initial counts to make sure it doesn't look as bad as it is.

But now in News?

Maybe so they can say later that the vaccinated in hospital received the saline?

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I think it our guys switching out as many vials as possible… I thought this might be the case… to save as many as possible

What would make someone even think they got a saline shot and why/how would the place of injection check. It seems odd the place of injection would say “Hey, I think you got a saline shot instead of the vaccine.”

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

Just put a black light on the injection site.
I believe the early jabs when Trump was President were different from the current ones .
Both Biden and Kamala specifically made a point of saying ‘ we have to start from scratch’ and also why so few jnjuries were reported at first- mainly after Jan 21st.
They want to get those people now with the boosters

(1) Show this thread

this is good news.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Maybe they were all saline and people are dying of other causes (hopefully)

Nurses saving lives .. praying

thank God if true

I pray daily this is what my loved ones got. 🙏✝️💜

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response WendyQ WWG!WGA to her Publication

me too

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

There was some speculation a while back that some batches of the poison jab were swapped out with something like saline solution

There was also some speculation that the pharma companies put batches of the saline solution or placebos so the numbers of people getting sick & dying from the poison wouldn't be so overwhelming
It's pretty horrible but plausible, unfortunately

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

That was one of the ideas that kept me from losing my mind about the jabs. I have so many family members that have taken it. It's like Russian roulette.

(1) Show this thread