Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

Love my God, family & Country. Strive to live by the fruits of the Spirit, to be intentional, & live simply. Live - Laugh - Love ALWAYS!!

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

so disturbing how these evil people want to destroy and kill lives. may we stand firm to remove the evil corruption at every level so lives can be saved and each life can live to the fullness and enjoy the beautiful world God created for us that satan has kept from us. I'm sooooo ready!!!๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ‹

My Father is a hospital Executive in Tulsa and they never used it. They went with more expensive Remdisvar and it failed. My Father isn't awake but he was a Trump supporter. I think Oklahoma is a heavily corrupted RINO state! Needs deep cleaning. They never even tried HCQ

Luv my country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Luv my freedom ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! ๐Ÿ™In God We Trust๐Ÿ™

I live in Oklahoma, I do not think they ever tried to use the hydroxychloroquine. We are still under a mask mandate... wth?! I hope they are not allowed to return, would serve them right!!