Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

agree 100%

awakening can be brutal

but much better than the alternative!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

yes. exactly. and once through you are exhausted. mentally, emotionally and physically. thats when social media becomes horrid. you see it all you see the factions, you see them dividing.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ˜Ÿthose are the days you need a day off for a me day.

I hear you loud and clear. Feel it. Living it.

would be nice. wont hapoen for awhile. maybe a me hour. 🀣🀣🀣

yep, some of my neighbors are home schooling because of it. My family made the little ones wear masks to school when it was mandatory, but now in Florida it is the parents' choice, not marxist teachers, and sthe chool boards that do not follow the law are getting fined now (finally)). Biden is sending them money to fight it to force masks!

that is the county where I live, trying to force masks because of some many marxists in charge

my time: that will be for me when I listen to trump today LOLOL

def will be a me hour then!!

stay strong. need a shoulder im in FL message anytime. nobody in titusville and cant drive the 1.5 hours to nearest meetup. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. so me and my cats will stand alone. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 honesyly orobably tryst them more than many.

cats are awesome!! yes, trust them more!!

I am in Orange. Both Demings asswipes here, and Soros funded state attorney. Orange is still trying to force masks on kids in school, so most of my neighbors are home schooling young ones. Thank God none of my family's children is in Orange. Everyone moved closer to the beach, where it is safer during covid with less marixism.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

yup titusville here.