โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others๐Ÿ’–WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ›‘George HW Bush doesn't remember where he was that November 22nd 1963
We Know
4 Pics ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I got some info last night, I DO NOT know if it is bs, would help the Kennedy's the good ones, know idea what to do with the info. Would it crush a part of the mechanisms of evil, would it not. Not kidding, my fkn jaw almost dropped right to the floor last night, BUT I can't verify it. Like literally, so still turning it over. God bless them.

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others๐Ÿ’–WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Wow...Hope you can verify and share if not with us then the Kennedy's and/or Warriors. God Bless and help you to discover truth๐Ÿ™

Just seems almost impossible and not at the person who was just sharing info at ALL.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it