Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

It does not matter if you like or hate this man the message he delivers is 100% spot on. To survive this you must acknowledge how bad things are right now. Then you MUST accept that even though the most horrible things can happen, you will meet it head on knowing you are invincible. You wear the armor of God.
You have to believe in you, like I believe in you, like God believes in you. You have to understand that our worst enemy, besides satan, is ourselves.
When we defeat our own fears knowing that we are worthy of God the devil does not stand a chance.

God bless Patriots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gcK8-Cmeh4

Dissociation Is Tempting In Harsh Times - YouTube

Get your free "Stop Emotional Flashbacks" Course now at http://www.spartanlifecoach.com0:00 Running from reality1:27 Get out of dissociation3:43 Zen Buddhist...

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Shadow work.
Until we address the past traumas in our own life, anybody that reminds us of the trauma or perpetrator triggers us unconsciously to be that little child over and over. By shining a light on our subconscious it loses the power over us and we can act instead of react. Then we can begin to realize we are responsible for how we interact with the spiritual energies in and around us.
I truly get where he is coming from. I never froze or blanked out during combat.
What did make me spiral into disassociation was working with somebody who lacked certain spiritual qualities. I never knew if he was going to step in front of a 70mph train to end his misery. I went to management and they ignored the problem. I self rescued and pulled myself out of that job. I sought out help, both spiritual and professional, God was speaking to me to get me to a better place. God paints the target with a laser, it is up to me to drop the bombs.

You pass Charlie congrats.

Enjoy it my fren.

We will see you soon.
It will be nice to hang out again.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it