Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Chills

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I grew up on the beaches of Cape Cod. I have missed the last two years or rest and can't wait to get back . . . It is my yearly recharge so I am running really low . . . Great video of a great man.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

💙Having the beautiful blessing of living in a lakefront home for 40 years, I am a part water. I love the oceans⚓

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yep hun, You know Nana posts it every day for idk a year or more!

https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/Fzq7X8FN2V3lGf7nhFMx_26_425c3ca7e37560fbac747702eed13252_video_original.mov

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Watch the water.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Talk about building suspence! 🎥
I’m already at the edge of my seat.
#KennedyVision

ThanQ for sharing!!! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Dynamic + Thank you = = = > < >
I CAN Feel the God Chills = = = > < >
#SafelyComeHomeWhiteHats = = = > < >

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

One of my favorite photos! 👍❤️

(1) Show this thread

very cool...... idk you made videos

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I guess there’s more to learn

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🥰🥰
#FamilyIsEverything
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

(7) Show this thread