Purple Lights πŸ€”

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

I keep thinking of the organism with tentacles in the vax. Dr. Carrie Madej says the objects seem to be activated with white light.

https://rumble.com/vn482j-dr.-carrie-madej-first-u.s.-lab-examines-vaccine-vials-horrific-findings-re.html

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Yes! I believe it is a parasite. That would wcplain why Ivermectin works. Ivermectin is a paralytic. πŸ’₯

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Makes sense for sure.
I’m wondering if the lights are being installed to control the parasites within the vaxxed population.
What might they have created? 😳

Some say the veins in the body of a vaccinated person will illuminate under these lights. as a way to identify the unvaccinated...πŸ€”

Yes, the Luciferase. I’m even more concerned about the lights activating these tentacle organisms when exposed to the lights . Zombie apocalypse?

The CDC seems to think so πŸ’₯https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm

Good catch! I forgot about that!

Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Boom Boom Boom

(2) Show this thread