Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

At the start of this mess Juan said it would be a near death experience for America.

Most people thought he was crazy.

He was pretty spot on.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

its all about control else this woulda never went this far. doesnt matter the side its all about control. they gonna have you at the brink of destruction and make you depend on them for the solution. think mirror. cause at the precipice will people change and give up everything just to live.

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response michael griggs to his Publication

yeah revelation pretty much sums that up. itll be so bad people will either take the mark or they qill be tortured until they decide to die or take it. well i will be a martyr for Christ they can have my head because my soul belongs to my Heavebly Father and I fear what He can do tp the soul not what man can do to me. things seem to be headin that way pretty quickly.

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it