Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Want to be a leader?

Ask questions.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I ask questions all the time but I don't always get an answer. When we were all on Twitter, I'd ask questions when I didn't understand. Too many Anons were smug and wouldn't even answer questions. I guess they liked knowing what was going on but liked it even more when they could keep others of us in the dark. They felt superior - oh, hell, I'll just say it - they were ARROGANT. Having said that, I have a question and statement to make that correlate:

Want to be a good leader?
Answer honest questions knowing there was a time when YOU didn't know, either.

Instead of saying, "Do your own research", GIVE THEM A LINK AS A STARTING POINT. They may not know where to start! Point them in the right direction. Be gracious and humble.

This is not directed at you, Doq. One person I am thinking of is quite a figure amongst Anons but I stopped following her when she consistently ignored people's questions. Sometimes I was the one who had to answer a question someone had asked her.

Only people mentioned by @flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Flowerpatriot Returns, click on at the bottom under it