QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Everyone forcing mask, PCR tests, Fraudulent Covid vaccines are war criminals???

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Punishable by DEATH???
Nuremberg code violations.
Treason.
Racketeering, remembering its a globalist plan???

Most governments are globalist, they already had control for along time???

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

I get the globalist plan. That would be treason under the US constitution. Since every institution I am aware of is under the control of the globalists, however, I am starting to get very nervous RE: how we get out of this...

But I am very encouraged that people are fighting back. Biden's approval rating dropped finally to the lowest in modern history. The fringe who are still falling for this campaign disguised as the need to protect must be a very small percentage by now. I don't know any pro-vaxxers in real life, for example (though I do know a few people who know some). I only know people who got it before they understood what was going on, and people who decided before the clinical trials even started (because it was mRNA or DNA) there was no way they would get it.

My husband has cancer. We see so many different medicals each month. Would you believe not one of them asked him to get the vaccine (or even if he had it?)

Would not believe that, though choosing to believe is not wise...
BAR members for the most part do not understand or comprehend law, unless they chose to learn themselves, as they were not taught law.
Tens of millions government and corporate tyrants, guilty...

In response Jane KKAG to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

I agree. My husband is retired LEO and he talked his entire career about how the LEOs he worked with did not understand the Constitution or state and local laws (fed laws did not apply to his work).