QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Everyone forcing mask, PCR tests, Fraudulent Covid vaccines are war criminals???

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Punishable by DEATH???
Nuremberg code violations.
Treason.
Racketeering, remembering its a globalist plan???

What I'm saying is that the Nuremburg code does not apply in the US judicial system (or others [I don't know them all]). But it doesn't matter because all of the principles of the Nuremburg code are built in to the US legal system. So what we are seeing is in fact illegal under the law.

If for some reason there was another international tribunal as there was after WWII, who knows what would happen, but many laws in the US have already been broken.

Only people mentioned by @JaneKKAG in this post can reply

In response Jane KKAG to her Publication

The law schools are not law schools, they are private corporations, pushing policy, statutes, codes, regulations, acts, municipal ordinances, are not laws...

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

I don't know about that, but I have no reason at all not to believe you.

(1) Show this thread

In response Jane KKAG to her Publication

The US is bound to international law, has nothing to do with the judicial system.
Those guilty of PCR test, Masking the people, forcing Vaccines (All of them) and vaccine passports, are in violation of nuremberg code.
The whole legal system is a fraud, and bound to nuremberg code.
Justice is coming, 23, severe pain coming.
Also treason, human trafficking, all courts have been human trafficking.
Very serious.
There has been no lawful courts or court staff under a defacto regime.
Best listen to Kirks law corner, David Straight...

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

"Those guilty of PCR test, Masking the people, forcing Vaccines (All of them) and vaccine passports, are in violation of nuremberg code."

⬆️These things are all illegal under US law. We don't need to form an international tribunal together to nail every single one of the sons of bitches.

But we may need an international tribunal because the courts are involved in the crimes!!!

(1) Show this thread