Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

MUST READ AND SHARE PATRIOTS πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‰FYI In the article, Kat mentions a crazy storm in Southern California Monday night. I live in Arizona and we received a "TORNADO WARNING," which I have never seen previously, and we had the same lightning and thunderstorm. That was the scariest storm I have ever experienced, and I have witnessed firsthand many tornadoes in the past.

πŸ‘‰KAT: "I wanted to mention Space Force because the other night we had a ferocious lightning and thunder storm where I live in S. CA. We were grateful for the rain, but there was something decidedly odd about the storm.

Gene Decode says the deep state demons take a naturally occurring weather event and accelerate and inflate it.

We had lightning for 6 hours. I’ve never seen anything like it.

πŸ‘‰The next day I received a text from someone who told me there had been a massive battle just overhead and the lightning flashes were part of the fallout and cover up."

Born and raised in SoCali and I can count on one hand how many thunder and especially lightening storms we had over the last 50 years...I was right on the beach too where the storms are usually the worst.
This has got to be the "battle in the sky"crazy I tell you!
Awww now I miss my Cali beach...πŸ˜“

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

ORDER STARLINK

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

5:5

(1) Show this thread

I'm in S CA & the lightning was UNIQUE. Never seen it before. I was up all night watching it, although my little pup was terrified.

We did have some rain, which we needed, but the bulk of the storm was just lightning. NOT Thunder. NOT rain. Just lightning.

I felt it was a Sky Battle & have now had that verified a few times. God bless our brave Space Warriors. They are mighty!!

I'm wondering if this discussion is helping with "soft disclosure." So many of us a seeing this now! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

5:5 for sure! and yes SoCali rainy season is usually Dec-March. man i miss the cold breeze and fresh air after the rain…I still LOVE my Cali with all my heart. can you tell? lol

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

ORDER STARLINK

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Probably not a good time to live in California with all the earthquakes per Dutchsinse

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Eh, they never bothered me...the one in 1987 Whittier Narrows, I was on my way to work at LAX, stopped at the light waiting to get on the 405 when all of a sudden my 67 VW bug started rumbling and jumping...All the other drivers including myself got out of our cars and opened our hoods (mine was in the back) and then we realized it was an earthquake...🀣
I'm in SoFlo now so it's hurricanes and alligators..😱
I think I like the earthquakes better.. LMAO
I do miss my Cali and my peeps. Sad whats happening there, I'd go back in a heartbeat if I thought I could fix it.

(1) Show this thread