Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

MUST READ AND SHARE PATRIOTS πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‰FYI In the article, Kat mentions a crazy storm in Southern California Monday night. I live in Arizona and we received a "TORNADO WARNING," which I have never seen previously, and we had the same lightning and thunderstorm. That was the scariest storm I have ever experienced, and I have witnessed firsthand many tornadoes in the past.

πŸ‘‰KAT: "I wanted to mention Space Force because the other night we had a ferocious lightning and thunder storm where I live in S. CA. We were grateful for the rain, but there was something decidedly odd about the storm.

Gene Decode says the deep state demons take a naturally occurring weather event and accelerate and inflate it.

We had lightning for 6 hours. I’ve never seen anything like it.

πŸ‘‰The next day I received a text from someone who told me there had been a massive battle just overhead and the lightning flashes were part of the fallout and cover up."

Ty Qinfinity πŸ™ for verifying you had a strange storm in Arizona. Wasn't it weird?!? 6-hours of lightning is NOT natural. Those are our warriors in Space battling for us. God bless them πŸ’ž

Enclose a GIF from Gene Decode's description of weather wars in China.

I live by the Pacific ocean & for 2 weeks solid we had this brownish gray cloudy fog. It WASN'T natural. The demons don't have many weapons left but they like to "depress" Humanity with "gray" weather because some demons feed off our sadness, sorrows, anguish, etc.

Every day it's a Sunny Day now, I think "Victory to the Light" because THAT'S the natural weather for where I live.

Again, thanks for the confirm! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ🌹

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

You're welcome Kat. I didn't know what to think of it until the read the article. I had heard they were fighting the dark ones over our heads and that storm sure felt like that was the case.

When was the Gene Decode video? Do you have a link to it? There is so much information being pushed, it is hard to keep up.

Thank you Kat. Keep up the great work. I know we have won, I too feel it. πŸŒ„πŸ’ͺ FYI, I chose the strength symbol (muscle) and the sunrise icon posted instead.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

πŸ™ I can't tell you how great it feels to have verification.
That's 3 I know for sure who realized
the weather in CA & AZ was NOT natural.

Enclose the link to the Gene Decode's "weather" video. Start around 4 minutes. He describes "natural" weather versus deep state demon manufactured weather.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WFiD30XgEcvL/

Gene also has a Telegram channel now
& you can find a LOT of his videos there:

https://t.me/RealGeneDecode

Yes! God has won
but there is still much matrix DEMOLISHING
yet to do!! πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread