PLEASE WATCH BOTH VIDEOS‼️

One is from an Irish hospital engineer that is warning us of something he has unvovered through his own research. The other is from the director of the WHO. It will all make sense when you watch both.

Please share this post so people are prewarned of their plans and we can stop them and protect ourselves and our loved ones. Knowledge is power. Don’t be fearful, be empowered to act.

SHARE‼️ SHARE‼️ SHARE‼️

Only people mentioned by @Truthseeker1001 in this post can reply

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Andy Tomo to his Publication

thanks for posting i have shared

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Pretty scary stuff. No for us that made the decision to not get the jab, but for family and friends that will panic, run and and get the Marburg jab, totally unaware that it contains Ricin. This is the part of the plan I don't understand. Why allow these murderers to commit more crimes when we have proof of the genocide they've already committed.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Here is the second video

https://anonup.com/thread/6894414

Ty for posting these Patriot!!!

I only see one video from the Irish engineer.

In response janice marie to her Publication

It's a separate post. Go to his timeline.

(1) Show this thread