Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Now the Angelina Jolie blood rituals with her second husband Billy Bob Thornton make sense...?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

This song, and band, just got ruined for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXt56MB-3vc

UB40 - Red Red Wine (Official Video) - YouTube

The official music video for 'Red Red Wine' by UB40, from the album ‘Labour Of Love’.Explore more music from UB40: https://UB40.lnk.to/EssentialsWatch more o...

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

OMG! Never thought of that!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Oh Good + Ty + That's Encouraging = = = > < >

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

One of the coolest things I encountered was before Parlor turned lib was a comment I made (about Patriots) and he upvoted it. I checked and found he was the REAL one (verified) and had to screen shot it to send to my son - who likes him. (Note: I no longer use Parlor now that they have turned. This was before the "hack")

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication

Very cool indeed. Closest I ever got to something like that was on Twitter when someone with a big account stole one of my memes and got retweeted by Trump lol. Oh well at least I know he liked it :)

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

REALLY? YAY!! I liked him!! He's on the executed list...so...now my question is, the executed, gitmo, prison list is phoney?

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Yes, it's phony. When I saw Keanu on that list I knew it was hot air, he's been talking about what they do to kids in Hollywood for a few years now. He keeps to himself and doesn't associate with any of the Hollywood crowd, from what he's said.

Robert Downey Jr turned Conservative after his stint in prison. He and Mel Gibson are close, and Mel's a definite Good Guy Hollywood tried to ruin.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

He has wrinkles 👍

(3) Show this thread