I'd really love to know how long Q intends to let this shit go on for. There's so many people that were once very strong supports and are now growing weak and tired from the Biden bullshit.
They have NO good information. People I work with that are busy and have families and all kinds of things to worry about , look at the "narrative" we see 24/7 and get worried and skeptical about hope for the future.

How long does this charade of bullshit have to go on?

It's time to end this fucking movie. Anyone that's waking up woke up already, anyone else is still going to constantly believe the bullshit the MSM feeds them.

WWG1WGA ...but so many skeptical people are jumping ship that were once very much dedicated since they're seeing ZERO ACTION.

Just what I've seen. I'm still all in. But god damn it. this shit needs to end soon for the psyche and hope of humanity.

Only people mentioned by @downscale in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I hear ya. I've gained about 40 lbs. in the last year due to "comfort eating". We want JUSTICE.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

I’m frustrated too. But I don’t think we are at the precipice yet. It is going to get worse.

It is harder for us because we are awake.

Ready for Trump to bring the pain! 3rd purge from twatter

I totally agree