Only people mentioned by @denvrplyr in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Raise Above The Noise to his Publication

You all, I need prayer. When I see babies, mothers, teens, elderly dying I have a terrible anger that goes through me. Now a man gets in trouble for PRAYING?? THAT'S OUR RIGHT!! FREEDOM TO WORSHIP OUR SAVIOR AND PRAY ANYWHERE!! I mean maybe we should just stop traffic & kneel in the middle of the road. FATHER!!!! JESUS!!! Please FATHER, stop this madness. Those in control who want this to continue, help US JESUS to take that control BACK and PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME FATHER throughout the land! YOU said that whoever the SON sets free, is free indeed. Help US to take our authority and apply YOUR promises to our lives. I love YOU so much JESUS. I could not make it a second without YOU. Heavenly FATHER, thank YOU for loving us, creating us. We are made in YOUR image FATHER and just as David cried out over his enemies, I'm crying out JESUS.. Show me what YOU want me to do FATHER and I'll go. Please FATHER, forgive us and SAVE AMERICA. ...please. In THE WONDERFUL, PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS I ask.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Ps...I was let out of fraudbook jail and been on the battlefield for 2 days. Fighting to get post up. So just having a moment. 💞💞

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Raise Above The Noise to his Publication

unbelievable. we truly are in a spiritual war!