Any other COFFEE drinkers out there?

☕C0FF33_33FF0C_C0FF33☕

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

USAF Vet (SAC), Patriot, Skunk Works, Watching you from LOW orbit.

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

I love a piping hot mug of Covfefe

Going to make a pot of coffee now...

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Mommy of two and wife to my best friend. Blessed and Grateful. #WWG1WGA #DarkToLight #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TruthSeeker ✨❤️🍿

i love my coffee!!🤗❤️☕️

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

at least 2 cups before 5 am

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

I like it but don't drink it often because it's acidic. But when I do consume it I really do enjoy it. It better be organic and mega bold robust! ☕️

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

I like it but don't drink it often because it's acidic. But when I do consume it I really do enjoy it. It better be organic and mega bold robust! ☕️

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

🙋‍♀️