This guy fired his vaccinated employees to get below 100, then gives the Purebloods a raise for not taking the jab!

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

This is what [they] have caused...It's too bad for the ones he let go bc they have families too and need the job, but he has every right to do as he wishes.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Its possible that they will also get jobs more easily tho.

(1) Show this thread

Any idea why he couldn't divide the company to get below the 100 employee threshold? Is that cost prohibitive or impossible based on some laws?

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

i want to work for him. can you imagine the quality of his staff? he'll bring and achieve so many levels of excellence, b/c all employees will have so many gifts in common: -loyalty on all levels, independent thinking, care and respect of the company and coworkers and the job itself (just to name a few) he will be able to pull so many issues forward and trounce current approaches to running a company

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

What a prize a-hole!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

looks like a typical meat head?

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

selfish fuck! Shallow and piece of shit?

Where have all the flowers gone -The kingston trio(lyrics) - YouTube

Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing?Where have all the flowers gone, long time ago?Where have all the flowers gone?Young girls have picked the...