Only people mentioned by @Redbird4Texas in this post can reply

Digital Soldier . Love Our Country And Trump with all my Heart. The News is Fake, The War is Real, but The Best is Yet To Come. NCSWIC

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

Priceless, Lady after my own heart:)

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

OMG. OFF TO THE KITCHEN TO DO MY TEST. NOW!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

well you might do a few test just to make sure! Enjoy testing! 😁

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

@BumbleBeePatriot. ROFL🤣🤣

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

LOLZ...

I gotta try that test sometime, but I can't get through a whole can of beer by myself!

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 KEK

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Love it!!! 🤣😂🤣
I test negative every day! 🍺🍺🍺

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

That's a good one. As I indulge over the weekend, it's vitally important everyone do the same as we have to do our part with this particular home test as we certainly don't want to spread our covid coutees should we have them and the only way to be sure is to follow her lead for testing and report back on this site.

I love her!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

she is so dang cute... i want to test with her too 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Im her very best friend!!!!!!!!!!! (Just now) !!😂🤣

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

i am crying i am laughing so hard!

In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication

I love that it is making people laugh. And some people a little drunk! 😁

(1) Show this thread