The Child Trafficking Foundation ! by the Clintons

Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

Hillary Clinton & Foundation - Guilty of Crime against Children.
That's about as bad as it can get.

A father looking for his son, abducted in church, in Haiti, started Operation Underground Railroad with Tim Ballard.
Watch Operation Toussaint.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

"A woman named Laura Silsby was caught trafficking 33 undocumented children out of Haiti. Bill Clinton intervened & got her sentence reduced to 6 months. Silsby changed her name to Laura Gayler & now works as the VP of marketing for Alert Sense, a company that issues AMBER ALERTS"

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1216780668639772683.html#:~:text=A%20woman%20named%20Laura%20Silsby%20was%20caught%20trafficking,Sense%2C%20a%20company%20that%20issues%20AMBER%20ALERTS%20https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FBillClinton%2Fstatus%2F1216392720434061313

The world is going to be a wonderful place thanks to you, President Trump, our Military and many other unknown soldiers!!!!
WWG1WAG.....We have Faith and are Holding the Line

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Just*n D*yo? Ch*ryl M*lls?

These people are sick. I hope that every person that hurt a child is tortured and killed! I'm sorry but there is no forgiveness for this.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

It's right there in her wiki!!!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Pure evil! Pray for their victims.
Justice For Kids is coming!
#ThesePeopleAreSick.#ThesePeopleAreEvil

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Yes! And it is the Death Penalty!!!

(1) Show this thread

There time has finally come ! They won’t be able to hurt any children anymore ! 🔥🔥👹👺🔥🔥

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_Genomics_(company) I looked up one of the companies on this list as it got my attention. One of many things they deal with are reagents. I didn't find a connection but why so many false +'s? Hmmm.

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

she needs to be rearrested instead of being paid to do a job for which her background is inappropriate.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

#BillClintonIsAPedo and the media has known#BillClintonIsAPedo just like they know#HillaryCIintonIsAPedo. If the media admitted#BillClintonIsAPedo and#HillaryClintonIsAPedo they would incriminate themselves.#BillClintonIsAPedo#HillaryClintonIsAPedo and#JackDorseyIsAPedo.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

And when the Clintons got involved in her case, her charges were reduced from kidnapping to "irregular travel." 😡