Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

pictures say a thousand words
welcome back btw

hey stranger !!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Amen :)

💙🌈🌸✨🎱💎

😂👍💥

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

This is what it is all about?
Are you as happy, or happier than them?
☺️
Or, are they on to something you're not....maybe

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

So powerful❤️

Suspended from Twitter same day as President Trump and very proud of it 😎 Oops something I said? #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening #godwins

❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Must have seen this on Lisa Groenewoud’s post.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Sabrinagal, really enjoying your videos with neg 48 such as the Jesus Strand and also The Sacred Blue Tent chats on telegram about Armenia and our educational system-just listened to those today! Also, love your anonup posts and learned so much about the Kennedy family.
Just wanted to say thank you, God bless, and keep up the good work!🙏🙏

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response New Years Day to her Publication

🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-lincoln-kahlooni-druze-minority-bloodline-the-jesus-strand

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful.