#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
WTAF is going on??? Maybe their time could be better spent doing....oh, I don't know...ANYTHING else? Maybe deporting the illegals, not dancing for them?
This reminds me of the nurses dancing last year.
Something is very wrong.

US troops dance to make Afghan immigrants happy

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

THEY HAVE DRANK THE KOOL AID...WE ARE LOST.

THEY HAVE DRANK THE KOOL AID...WE ARE LOST.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

There has to be some Satanic ritual going on here...The same with the nurses dancing in the empty hospitals...These "dances" just don't sit right with me...Bad ju ju!!!

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

This video from Qohn Galt on YT. Yes I got a bad vibe from it as well satanic stuff going on here and hand signals. The only thing I can think of is MKULtra I think they are trying to show us our military and our nurses do NOT know what they are doing because they are being controlled. I subscribed to this YT channel a while back to keep an eye on it. Its interesting that this military part is buried in with patriotic stuff. (I think we will soon find out most ppl who we have become to hate because of what they have done, had no control over what they were doing)

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

This video from Qohn Galt on YT. Yes I got a bad vibe from it as well satanic stuff going on here and hand signals. The only thing I can think of is MKULtra I think they are trying to show us our military and our nurses do NOT know what they are doing because they are being controlled. I subscribed to this YT channel a while back to keep an eye on it. Its interesting that this military part is buried in with patriotic stuff. (I think we will soon find out most ppl who we have become to hate because of what they have done, had no control over what they were doing)

(4) Show this thread

Yeah, how about sending them back instead of dancing