Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

@GhostEzra and then there's POTUS... lol!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

The script has already been written for this movie. Those who are Awake and have paid close attention already know how it ends. God is going to save His children from the darkness as we shine Light on every dark and hidden corner of this world.

Only followers of this user (@Audrey1126) can see their posts

Lover of America and hater of political correctness. Also a college student trying to get ahead. Dig the outdoors too.

FUCKIN NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank God!

No words for continual daily lunacy! But I’m still here! WWG1WGA β™₯️🌸πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

lol, yup!!

πŸ’ͺ

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

🐸 No doubt!! 🐸

wwg1wga .

I am a Marine mom and grandmother who loves her country ❀ #WWG1WGA #TheGreatAwakening #Trump2020 #savethechildren #GodWins

We are woke πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Cynthia Bancroft to her Publication

Panoply!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Cynthia Bancroft to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Yes, that is US!

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Go get 'em, Frogs...
Simple Information Flow.
1. Stock Market Threat has already been announced.
2. The Republic of China is being menaced - as is our Navy.
3. The Disctrict - Troops moved outside the fencing and gates.
HOLD. THE. LINE.

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

Truth πŸ’―

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❀️ God Bless America! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #WWG1WGA

😎