20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

WOW

Sr. Industrial Hygienist DESTROYS the Narrative on masks...

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

Best thing is those who know speaking up. Awesome. I am meeting with my school superintendent tomorrow at his offer becauseI have been calling out our school board for 1.5 years on this shit. I will ask him to watch this. So appreciative you posted !Thank Q !!!

Yessir, I've been getting involved locally here in Gen Flynn's county, since he isn't.

You're welcome. I have documentation that works against these fools as well.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CueTheMarines in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

We all saw this coming who are in the Health Field? No much to risk on the professional lost?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzXz6-RXXgc&list=RDGMEMYQNnkCeucvXPZmorerFbHg&start_radio=1

Let Your Love Flow - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Curb RecordsLet Your Love Flow · The Bellamy BrothersBellamy Brothers℗ Curb Records, Inc.Released on: 1976-07-01Artist: The Bellamy Br...

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I am blessed to have a sup who's daughter is my daughters classmate. New guy, first year, . I have been calling the school board sociopaths for the mask mandate since they instituted here in NY 1.5 year ago.