Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

GOD WON!

We’re witnessing the final chess moves playing out.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Long before we were even born.

Love Love Love

you know that is not the real DOQ from twitter right Nana ? Poser shill

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Why not try this to verify.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I am on wego too because of vk wh follows me there also. DOQ has not been on for 9 months, I have fens who have talked to him. He is not on social media actively anywhere

(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

If you paid attention to DOQ’s posts on twitter, you would know he is the same person.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

when was his son born genius ?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Curious as to why do you say that “Doq is a shill?”
you have my attention…the floor is yours
please enlighten us

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Not the same person from Twitter.. Handle stolen. I know, I was frens with DOQ. Pretender at a minimum, shill at the worst

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

question everything. I do. Question me, I love that ! I am only here because VK sent us here. As someone who was followed by him on twitter, and here, along with Patriots who have mucho credibility I do not like to say this stuff, I take 0 pleasure in it, but when the posts are flying around with so much false info from him, I will speak up. Not a pleasant duty hanging my head out on someone who has like 25k followers but I don't give a crap/ I know what I know, have had many verify what I am saying who know.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well if it is not he has the same attitude and blueprint angles.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

i think it is a person copy and pasting his posts from twitter i do not think he would be a shill because none of his posts go in that direction IMO

I say not even close, ask him how old his son is . Ask him to profess Jesus as Lord and Savior. ha

(2) Show this thread