Only people mentioned by @TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Then everyone would be home so they could launch the EBS. Brilliant plan white hats!!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

they live in fear. they spread it.

Those days are long gone for the teachers and nurses, they now have to fight those who they betrayed.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

The new walk away movement=if all walked away from all-
all this would end

Happily married for 43 years. Trump is my president. MAGA. Born again Christian. I love my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏

wake up people. . Tom is right. we must not comply to any of the dictator deep state government. stand up now or never be allowed to stand again.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Just an American willing to kick the crap outta the asshats that sold our country to the highest bidder

I've always admired Tom Selleck. A gorgeous man with high morals and intelligence. And he is absolutely correct.

In response TLee K55 to her Publication

i agree! you see things like this and youre like YES he’s good (hopefully 🤓)

(1) Show this thread