Only people mentioned by @Michelle37sexy in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

When regular(?) America finally gets the picture, that we are being exterminated. We won't have to do anything but watch. They will be the ones to sink that ship.
Its a bit astounding to see so many dif stations airing those.
Times coming..

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

finally...msm

I tried posting a link of this to Twitter and got a message that the Twitter has been determined the information to be harmful!

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Debbie Lee to her Publication

🤣🤣Well we expect that from TWAT.

(1) Show this thread

Well its about time

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

Seems they're getting ready to shift gears and queue up the new flavor.
Watch for news of deadly Marburg virus with 88% fatality.
DON'T FALL FOR IT.
Another bs PCR test, and more deadly vakksines - which will of course cause the symptoms being blamed on the virus.

I plan to continue to support my immune health - especially w/ 4000 iu/day Vit D3 (You do NOT get enough from any dietary source or standard multivitamins. The "RDA" is way too low. I was diagnosed 5 years ago and was on a higher dose for a while, but 4000 iu/day keeps my blood levels in great range, and match what the docs are saying now.

P.S. Viruses that are that deadly don't spread. Killing their hosts is bad for them, as soon they run out of new hosts. So it's completely inconsistent to think it would be a large outbreak or "asymptomatic". If case counts get high it's a pretty good indicator that we have more fakery going on, and it's induced by either the test or the vakksine.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Suicide shot!! Avoid it at ALL cost!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Yessss!! It's finally here!!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

shock 😲... NOT... Now everybody go out and get your jab. its "safe and effective"

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣So happy that all the people running US down can see for themselves now. Thank you God.

(1) Show this thread