Heck of a coincidence...

The NSA tweeted that today is#nationalpuzzleday2021.
The tweets included a puzzle within a puzzle.
Q drop#2978 includes, 'A puzzle within a puzzle' and 'NSA humor.

Note the final answer = CYBER

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

BiG
2 9 7
297th of 2020
10/23/2020
10/24/2021

room 102 Must be the Boom Boom rooom
but i aibt knockin from the Back lot..

guess we will Never fookin know

In response Cody John to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

CYBER using A = 1 B =2 etc = 19 1+8 = 10 1+0 =1
Drop 1
Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)
Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 📁
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.>>147005381

In response Pete Angel to his Publication

ContinuedHRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

(1) Show this thread

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

what a coincidence. kek 🐸

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

High Vibes Patriots
https://youtu.be/zF_Ga87HPHg

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

N S A No More

01010110 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01010110 01101001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100001🤔🐸💻

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

Wonder if they're worried about the internet, declas, or the stock market?🤔

(1) Show this thread

cathleenbaker.crypto #XRP #XRPCommunity #DigitalSoldier #Qanon #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere #FollowTheRabbit #SaveTheChildren #MAGA

#XRP season is here!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

okay - as it was in math class..
How does 00011 = C?
11001 = Y?
and so on.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Binary Code is another language to learn 😉

(1) Show this thread

@vincentkennedy Does that say? Red/Green? Woah. I was just walking down the street and remembering the epic decodesi I did on Twitter with the red and green fonts in mil and seen red and green on the footpath.

#red pilled since 9/11 #truth seeker #Canadian #TrudeauMustGo #allergictoBS

Whats with the time stamp?

In response Marty Ma13 to his Publication

timestamp was 3:03

(1) Show this thread

Yep.

And they say: Follow@NSACyber
to get updated information on Cybersecurity advisories and guidance!

man i really hope when this is all
over we know every little detail in 17s posts mean. like magic Sword, wtf is that? hahaha. it would be nice though to know where and when we were close and where we were way off.

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

swords - remove s's

(1) Show this thread

Base 8 me....asap

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Cold.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

that number or stringer on the Q post has a meaning as well. 55 JK 25 JK bday, 362 is Castle Rock in gematria

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

(1) Show this thread

2978 gets quoted in drop 2979 with anon providing an image of Kansas' hands, with lines 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 missing. Reminiscent of drop 4688 (?) which has 22. points (Pompeo's list 22 filled in, and 23 blank). Interestingly, 4688 has 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 missing. Both lists are missing 5 items.

Reminds me of
3606:
THERE IS NO STEP FIVE.
-END-

3851:
THERE IS NO STEP [5].
Thank you for playing.

I was JUST looking at this drop about 15 mins ago as I tried to wargame my way through@doqholliday linked tweet.
https://anonup.com/thread/685606

Sorry, couldn't make graphic.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I always liked drop#14, "How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?"

(1) Show this thread

Only Anons can fully appreciate the continued 'validation(s)/confirmation(s) thru covert' (series of mathematically impossible coincidences) means in order to maintain structural integrity.

[Wheels up]
Q

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

Maybe we are about to land.

(2) Show this thread