Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

If you cant feel your heart and soul as you watch this video, your on the wrong site.

It has ALWAYS been about#SaveTheChildren

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

Thanks to all for this ultimate sacrifice of rescuing these precious angels from horrific travesty...God Bless you All

Thankful & Blessed beyond all measure. By the grace of God, D.J. Trump is my President, and America is my birthright.

There is nothing more heartbreaking than this😭😭😭❤️. Thank you President Trump, and our Warriors. Godspeed and God bless🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

We must spread the word about what is happening in our world--its crazy hard but once EVERYONE KNOWS what they did it will end. Remember, this happened while we all slept.#SaveTheChildren WHY WE KEEP FIGHTING!

When the world realizes this entire charade was a cover up for human trafficking along with the murder and torture of innocent children, there will be a new kind of revolution unlike we’ve ever seen before. God always wins.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

This is what COMPELS ME TO PRAY🙏🙏😢

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

ThanQ God he is cleaning up evils 🙏🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

protegeons les enfants 🙏