Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Historically, what have trumpets been used for?

On the 77th day of the 7th hour of 2020, the golden Trumpet fell off of the Angel Moroni statue on top of the Mormon Temple.

You could say that it was just a random event.

Or you could say that God was no longer going to warn Mormons about the things that we’re going to come to pass.

All religions have been hijacked and all have been warned.

Stay tuned.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

I watched Ancient Aliens show on Pleiades, The 7 sisters....very interesting so I researched it, I found this but there is more

The Seven Sisters of Pleiades...
From October to March, if you look up to the sky, you will see a cluster of seven stars known as the Pleiades...In Celtic traditions, the Pleiades would be seen rising during the season of Autumn, a time synonymous with celebrating and honoring the cycle of death, therefore the Seven Sisters were linked to death, loss, and grief, but were also believed to bring comfort to those in mourning...

https://foreverconscious.com/the-seven-sisters-of-pleiades

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
(1) Show this thread
In response Jenn __X to her Publication

It's when we all realise of the souls lost in Tumpet 6 that brings us together, but my fear is that I hope it's not to late.
Only God can save us all now. It breaks my heart.🙏😔😥🙏