Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

N
C
S
W
I
C

The name of my screenplay that i never wrote.

Audit the hospitals

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

*deniability

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Isnt that a term coined by the CIA?

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I hate to break up the party but I was thinking of this very concept as it pertains to Trump "touting" the vaccines. Though he may have been speaking of the HCQ variety, he didn't seem to indicate a difference. Many supporters have expressed anger about this. While his talk may have trapped the evil POS's, did it also trap innocents? I took his pre-rally survey and, in the section where I could mention additional and more specific communication, I asked him to TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE VACCINES.

Yes, my daughter is a virtual-signaling Libtard who would have taken the jab regardless; she certainly didn't take it because of anything Trump said. But will my grandson become an orphan?

I just don't like that Trump "played a part" in a chess game; not this part anyway. Will he have a plausible explanation for having done so?

Red October is quite a sad October for me.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

The MRNA Jab is technically speaking NOT a vaccine.

It can not be called a Vaccine because it does not use the virus itself to create anti-bodies. It's a genetic enhancer.

Only the media and the liars are calling it that. Trump was not referencing the same thing that the media was.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Same with my daughter. I have been praying since these vaccines came out that God would open her eyes. I sent her so may "proofs" about them and now I take her to college in NYC in 10 days and she told me she is getting the vaccine. At 20, I can't control it. I have tried so many ways to educate her but to no avail. I am so upset and pray she will be okay🙏😭

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

ohh he grabbed the post stretcher

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

N
C
S
W
I
C