Only people mentioned by @Kovian in this post can reply

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

In response Kovian Tel to his Publication

About the masons, true.

I do NOT understand why President Trump is allowing people to get a vaccine that will kill them! Please someone explain this to me!!! Every time I tell my family and friends, don't get the vaccine they think I am out of my mind! Help me to understand!!

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

perhaps Trump does not know. Don't worry, I warned my Aunt (mid 70's) my father in law (81) explained everything I read, showed them the things That I had researched and they still had the vaccine. they think I am crazy as well. people have free will and have to make the decisions for themselves. its been almost a month for my Aunt and a week for my father in law. it's now down to GOD and their bodies whether they survive.

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

Trump put everything in motion to help create something to put people's minds at ease. He wasn't present in the labs. Hence when asked, he clearly said to "prefer therapeutics to the vaccine".

What is happening right now is a huge awakening and the mainstream media always looked for an opportunity to hammer him and start a civil war (UK & Netherlands are close to such a conflict). Having the media go silent on the pandemic removes one of the fear factors they used to bomb the population before.

(2) Show this thread

I’m a child of God and know the BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏻 Wife* Mommy* Patriot. President Donald J. Trump will ALWAYS be my President! 🇺🇸

can I ask; Who this man is? 👀

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

In response Fire and Fury45 to her Publication

As far as my knowledge goes, he's a Vatican priest. I do not have further personal info on him.

(1) Show this thread

Thoughts? I agree the vaccine is deadly. If this is killing people then why is Trump letting it happen? We've had millions already line up for the slaughter. Is Trump really a freemason?

In response LA- Patriot to his Publication

that's where it didn't make sense to me for the simple fact that Trump wasn't forcing it upon anybody it was their own free will do to people asking for it

In response LA- Patriot to his Publication

He did it for the optics, so that the uproar of the covid would subside. Remember, Trump doesn't want unrest to turn into a civil war when all comes out.

(2) Show this thread

Vitality is Created by Nutrients, Not Drugs™ Former MSM, Patriot, #SaveOurChildren, #HealthFreedomisOurFuture

Truth is spoken here.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

It goes back way beyond the masons... the bloodline families. But yes, the organization of the masons (I won't dignify it with a capita letter) is a huge part of the insidious evil in this world.

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

Agreed 10-fold. The history goes way far back.

(1) Show this thread