Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

@keyzersoze don't get your feathers ruffled, unless you work for the other side. If you don't like or don't believe my posts, move on and spare me the drama. I read, research and post what I believe in my heart. I suggest you listen to this video:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/EOs5KqyK5lcc/

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

pictures or it didnt happen.

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response Oakley Clark to her Publication

Facts...

(1) Show this thread

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

When you put shit like this out all you're doing is hurting the truth when it does come. You're either a shill, larp or a fucking dip shit, either way get lost.

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Interesting Part MP listed as VP and DJT still President which we all knew of course

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

This is the link to the above account on Telegram. No one has to believe what he says. If you wish, treat it as dis/fake info.
https://t.me/Q_Jfkjr

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

Bullshit meter at 100%!!! Wishful thinking makes for misinformation.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

confirmation?

MAGA, save the children, free speech, Trump2020

is this Qanon on telegram? cant find that specific link. have a link to it?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

(2) Show this thread