I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

We get to see which Actors and Deep Influences ate Child Meat on Epstein Island?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I&list=RDqfZVu0alU0I&start_radio=1

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Do you know, that Mark Sucks sister in law had a Cannibal Restaurant ?

I would give a year's salary for this to not be true...but I already know it is. I never knew the real definition of evil until learning about all of these horrors. They can't be human - something happened to them when they sold their soul - OR they already weren't human.

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angeldoc in this post can reply

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

There was month ago a very confusing Picture from Zuck, as was he a Nonhuman !!??

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Put a red wig on him and he looks identical to Jen Psaki - clones used to their fullest extent? Or should I say cyborgs

(1) Show this thread