Why this weekend is so crucial from the reddit WSB boards....

Only people mentioned by @CindyCopacetic in this post can reply

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication

Hold the line

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

In response Jen Kutz to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#HODL...Diamond Hands Here

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

In response Tremor Time to his Publication

💎✋💎✋💎✋🙋‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

👊💎✋

(1) Show this thread

British citizen. Sovereign being, Registered Nurse, Psychotherapist. Pug owner, Metaphysics & quantum theory. Justice. Truth warrior.

March last year I was taken for a ride by a trader. I thought I was INVESTING. The 'Trader' kept getting me to put more & more £ into my account.
I admit, I was green, didn't know a thing, thought my money was in good hands. The thing was, it was the inheritance from my mum & brother who died (2019) £7,200 in 24 hours. I've been a nurse for 20 years, she knew that, didn't give a shit........So, you guys go for ya lives!!!! They deserve everything they've got coming!!!!

In response Dee West to her Publication

i'm sorry that happened to you and most of all I am sorry for the loss of your mom & brother. Sending you huge cyber hug for comfort

(1) Show this thread

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

I know nothing about the stock market but from what I've learned in the past 48 hours tells me these folks in reddit have some big cahonies. I love it. completely exposes the fact that it really isn't the " free market " it's supposed to be. Thank you for the red pill on this. Wow.

In response Pam Lemis to her Publication

💎🙌
😉

(1) Show this thread

I'm all for God and country. Took the oath and will defend our freedom.together not divided.was imdaclutz on twit

rhen we must not give them what they want

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

prayers up for courage for these warriors. hold the line!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

Thank you never thought I would be a stockholder in AMC or GME.

I usually invest in future technology.
But I've been focusing on these two this week....+DOGE
And even if I lose that money....It is not about the money...It is about making a stand to Goliath.
I am just a tiny David slinging rocks at Melvin.💎🙌

(1) Show this thread