FUCK THIS LYING BITCH

AND FUCK LETTING FACEBOOK MAKE STANDARDS FOR THE INTERNET, OR CONGRESS USING THIS AS AN EXUCSE TO FURTHER CENSOR PEOPLE

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

🙏👊😀very interesting...

ty for your post!

(1) Show this thread

PANIC PANIC PANIC BECAUSE [[[THEY]]] KNOW WHAT IS COMING THEY AR TRYING TO SHUT DOWN SOCIAL MEDIA TO COVER THEMSELVES [[[THEY]]] ARE SO OBVIOUS !!! GO LISTEN TO X22 REPORT TONIGHT !! PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

😀👊🙏agree 100%

More censorship. it is their biggest weapon!

Hiding the truth has always been their biggest weapon! We shall overcome!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Audit distraction deflection tactics, airtime for mainstream talking heads. FF’s everywhere stay focused on the AUDIT!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

🙏👊😀Thank you for your post. I wondered about that yesterday. They only have mainstream media left as their big weapon to distract and lie, and keep the truth from everyone. Thanks for your post and reminder to stay focused on audits.

God Bless!

(2) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

So so Shallow and just Pathetic Soul? Weak!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUtgcsm0sC0

The Archies - Sugar Sugar (The Extended Edit 2021) - YouTube

This is an extended version of Sugar Sugar performed by The Archies.Length: 6 minutesI do not own this song.No copyright infringement intended.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Laura Branigan - Gloria (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Laura Branigan - "Gloria" from the album 'Branigan' (1982). This cover of Umberto Tozzi's Italian song "Gloria" ...

(1) Show this thread