Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

BREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court In The US Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs-Supreme Court has canceled universal vax

BIG PHARMA AND ANTHONY FAUCI HAVE LOST A LAWSUIT FILED BY ROBERT F KENNEDY JR AND A GROUP OF SCIENTISTS! Just got this: Has not been in the news anywhere. Looks like we are getting closer to the Final Scene in the movie. Please ALERT everyone in the family, friends and relatives! BREAKING NEWS !

https://bestnewshere.com/breaking-news-the-supreme-court-in-the-us-has-ruled-that-the-covid-pathogen-is-not-a-vaccine-is-unsafe-and-must-be-avoided-at-all-costs-supreme-court-has-canceled-universal-vax/

Digital Soldier . Love Our Country And Trump with all my Heart. The News is Fake, The War is Real, but The Best is Yet To Come. NCSWIC

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

I don't see Best News Here listed as a satire site, but it is suspicious that they do not list a lawsuit File #

Sorry I have been trying to confirm. There was a document about this from August and I guess I was so excited.

In response Sgt. Bootstraps Nanny to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier . Love Our Country And Trump with all my Heart. The News is Fake, The War is Real, but The Best is Yet To Come. NCSWIC

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

That's ok, it taught me a lesson as well. I took your post over to Gab, and got my ass chewed out repeatedly, lol:)