Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A massive class action lawsuit against the government, states and businesses enforcing the jab is coming.

I can feel it.

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I want to see an “Emotional Distress” class action lawsuit come about. What [they] have done to us, personally, to our relationships with friends and family, not to mention, the heart of our citizenry as a whole…. it can’t be ignored. There’s irreparable damage on every level and in every household.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Sharon *T* to her Publication

👊🙏I THINK THIS SAME THING VERY DAY. FAMILIES TORN APART. RELATIONSHIPS THAT MAY NEVER BE MENDED. CHILDREN DENIED ACCESS TO FAMILY MEMBERS, INCLUDING A PARENT WHO "GOT COVI" OR WHO WORKED IN A HOSPITAL DURING THE PANDEMIC, ETC. I COULD GO ON AND ON FOR HOURS.

WHERE IS JUSTICE?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

There is none in the Maritime Courts run by Masons.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it